Welcome to the new NSPE.org! This major redesign was driven by NSPE's goal of better serving its members as well as providing students and the public with useful information about the engineering profession. Here's a summary of some of the key changes you'll see.
• What's New: A new homepage design makes it much easier to get a quick overview of the most important news and activities from the Society and profession.
• Easier navigation: An improved site structure, search function, and streamlined site content make it easier to find the information you're looking for.
• Shop NSPE: Looking for business and career management books, contract documents, FE/PE exam prep assistance, or other resources that can help engineering professionals? Stop by "Shop NSPE" and check out the member discounts.
• Job Board: A revamped Job Board now makes it easier to search for engineering jobs and easier for employers to post open positions.
• Member preferences: Need to update your mailing address, e-mail address, or any other member preference? Now members can login and automatically update their account information at any time.
In the coming months, members will enjoy new features such as
• Improved forums where members can exchange their views on current engineering topics
• Complete access to PE magazine articles
• Relaunch of the Board of Ethical Review's case database
As new features are launched, we'll announce them on the homepage, so be sure to visit often.
We're interested in your opinions, so please send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for taking the time to visit NSPE.org!